If you're reading this, you may be trying to create or claim a Script parent account. Take a look through the information below - this should help you get where you're going!
1. Do any of these scenarios match your concern?
- I was told that I would receive a welcome/registration email from Script, and I haven't received it.
- I've opened the welcome/registration email, but I'm being told that it has expired.
- I remember seeing the welcome/registration email, but I can't find it now.
If not, jump to number two
➡️: It sounds like your student is attending a school that has Partnered with Script, and linked your email address with your student's profile - this is great news! If you need that welcome/registration email sent again:
- Script can have that email sent to you again, during normal business hours, or
- School administration can have the email resent during their operating hours
(Don't forget to check your junk or spam mail folder, just in case!)
2. Do any of these scenarios match your concern?
- I'm just learning about Script and have not received any communication about it.
- My email address has changed - or - I need to have a new/different email address added to my student's Script profile.
➡️: This'll be easy! You just need to reach out to school administration to have your email address added, edited or updated.
- Only school administration can add parent/guardian links to student's profile.
- Once they do - you'll immediately receive an email from us!
If you can't find the answer to your question here, please feel free to submit a ticket to our Support Team using this link, or by reaching us at 1-888-607-2747.